From the time I was legally allowed to drink I have loved myself a shot, especially a jello shot. Spin your finger around the cup and slurp it down! The fun, the BURN. Loved every second. Ive also loved the smell and warmth and feeling of Apple pie. It brings back so many memories of the holidays. So WHY NOT COMBINE THE TWO!
You will need the following:
• 1 cup Water
• 2 cups Apple Cider (non alcoholic)
• 2 envelopes Unflavored Gelatin (.5oz Knox in a can)
• 1 cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
• ½ cup Crown Royal Apple
• In a medium pot, bring one cup of water and two cups of apple cider to a boil on the stove.
• Add unflavored gelatin to boiling water; dissolve completely.
• Remove from heat and allow to mixture cool to close to room temperature; approximately 15 minutes.
• Add Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and Crown Royal Apple to the jello mixture; combine.
• Pour into 2 ounce cups. Allow some headroom and do not fill to the top.
• Remove any bubbles that may form.
• You may cap your cups, or wait until the gelatin has set before capping.
• Place in refrigerator to set, approximately 2 hours.
• Serve after set.
You can find the cups on amazon! Just search jello shot cups! As we get closer to Christmas... I think im going to try this with Eggnog as well. Enjoy.
DONT FORGET TO HEAD OVER TO OUR SHOP AND DO SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! WE OFFER INTEREST FREE FINANCING AT CHECKOUT. JUST CHOOSE THE PAYMENT METHOD "SLICE IT. PAY OVER TIME WITH KLARNA"